*Experiencing problems with your application process please scroll down to our TROUBLESHOOT section below*
Our new Heat Press Transfers are here and they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Super easy to apply and a great offering to your clients without the mess of actual screenprinting. They literally take seconds to apply and you have a unique gift of offering to your clients.
WHAT THEY ARE: These are a pre-made pre-designed screen print that comes ready for you to apply. We couldn't of made it any easier. We did all the work so you don't have to! They melt into your shirt and will not crack like heat transfer vinyls can do over time with washing. Note: these are not a heat transfer vinyl.
You can apply them to shirts, pillows, & more. You just need to make sure you are applying to the proper material types listed below:
We love making shirts daily in our shop and our customers are loving them! Here are a few we whipped up to show you just how easy they are to create.
LET'S GET READY TO PRESS: ***DO NOT USE A TEFLON SHEET WITH APPLICATION!!!***
- Set Your Heat Press to the following:
370 degrees F
Time: 5 seconds
2. Preheat Your Material (t-shirt, pillow, bag, etc.) for 5 seconds to remove any wrinkles & moisture.
3. Position your transfer face down and press for 5 seconds.
4. Peel transfer carrier off while HOT & make sure you peel in a smooth even motion.
DONE! Wasn't that easy?! Time to show off your work. Make sure you share your creations with us. We would love to see what you create.
What went wrong??? If you are experiencing issues in the application of your Heat Press Transfer we are here to help. Likely, you are doing one or more things wrong when applying and it is affecting your outcome. Please move step by step down our list and it will help you figure out just what went wrong during your application.
- What material are you applying it to? These can only be applied to Cotton, Polyester, & Cotton/Poly blends. They will NOT apply to canvas, burlap, performance material shirts, etc. You should have no issues if you are applying to the three types of materials: Cotton, Polyester, & Cotton/Poly blends.
- Are you using a Heat Press? If no, that is your problem. These can only be applied with a Heat Press.
- What temperature is your Heat Press set to? It must be set to 370 degrees F with medium pressure recommended. Since all heat press' can heat differently if you experience not enough heat up your degrees 10.
- Did you pre-press your garment? If not, you must. This process removes the excess moisture in the garment to ensure the screen print will transfer. It also removes any wrinkles. We recommend a 5 second pre-press.
- Did you place the transfer face down? You must position your transfer face down.
- How long did you press? You should only be pressing for 5 seconds! If you press too long it will burn the transfer.
- Did you peel it Hot? These must be peeled off while Hot-Peel in a smooth even motion. If you peel cold it will pull off the transfer from your garment. HOT PEEL.
Other factors that may be affecting your application:
DO NOT USE A TEFLON SHEET. The teflon sheet will actually block the heat making the transfer not able to adhere correctly.
DO NOT USE PRESSING PILLOWS. Using these will affect the even distribution of heat and will make the transfer not able to adhere correctly.
GARMENT NOT LAYING FLAT. Wrinkles or creases will affect the application and not allow the transfer to fully adhere correctly. Buttons, pockets, & seams can also present problems. Avoid these areas when applying.
SCREEN PRINT PEELING UP: This is likely the cause of your heat press temperature not being accurate. Try using 10 degrees hotter. If you still experience this, your pressure may not be high enough for the transfer to release to your shirt.
Screen Print Transfer Policy: We will not refund purchases due to user errors. We will however replace defective transfers before they have been applied. We will request photos of such defects to approve these claims which must be handled through your account and order. These are a no refunds/final sale item with the exception of defects before application.